Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade Lavender Bangle Bracelet ( 60.2 mm )#317
|Total weight: Approx||56.94 g|
|Approx. Thickness:||7.7 mm|
|Material:||Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade|
|Style:||Princess Half Round|
|Approx. Circumference:||7.6 inches|
* JADE CULTURE---Genuine Jade has been a symbol of luck, wealth, health, and protection in many Asian cultures for a very long time. Across the world, many cultures have treasured this gemstone for centuries because it is believed to bring the wearer wealth and good fortune. Also as investments and inheritance for generations to come.
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry are made using only the finest quality genuine jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique bangle comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE--Our Jade bangles are very high-quality Genuine Jade sourced by our company directly from Burma! Jade Bangles are Priced Based on quality if the piece has a lot of cracks and clouds or dirty spots its value will be lesser than a piece that is translucent and gemmy. https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/jade-education