Baikalla™ "Classic Bangle" Genuine Burmese Green Jadeite Jade Bangle Bracelet (59mm) #517
* DETAILS--- Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade Bangle Bracelet. This bangle is made with high-quality genuine Burmese Green Jadeite jade. The jade texture is fine with even light green color inside. The texture is smooth and fine. With little cloudy spots. There is a faint patch of lavender on the bangle. Overall the bangle is light green and beautiful even color and texture throughout. The light green color and fine texture, are truly a mesmerizing combination. The Classic half-round style bracelet is comfortable. It's very luxurious and affordable with high-quality. It's a high-quality gift for yourself or your love.
|Approx. Thickness:||7.84 mm|
|Material:||Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade|
|Style:||Princess Half Round|
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry is made using only the finest quality genuine jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique bangle comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE-- https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/jade-education