* DESIGN CONCEPT--- The design is a recreation of the classic free-flowing bypass style. The perfectly color-matched natural rubies, totaling 2.61ct and 13 individual rubies. Double invisible channel set. Alongside 0.274ct of dazzling diamonds. Making this bracelet an impressive feat of jewelry design. Exquisite 18k rose gold binds the bangle together and presents it as a whole in an impressive fashion.
- TW: 8.88 g.
- 18k Rose Gold (Au750).
- Natural Sri Lanka Rubies 2.61ct. 13 total.
- Genuine Diamonds .0.274ct. 52 total.
- One of a kind, same styles are made but the stones are varied. (Yours is exactly as shown here)
* Specifications: approx.
TW: 8.88 g, G: 8.35 g
Ruby Weight: 2.61cts/52
Bangle Dimensions: 7.5in *4.08 mm * 3.97 mm
Width & Thickness: 4.08 mm * 3.97 mm
Material: 18k Rose Gold & Natural Sri Lanka Ruby
Style: Oval & Open Style Adjustable: 6.5-7.5 in
Diamonds: SI H-G, Weight: 52/.274cts
* GUARANTEED---All our jewelry is made using only the finest quality natural gemstones. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---All jewelry comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* Learn More---https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/jade-education