Baikalla™ "Sasha" Genuine Turquoise Drop Pendant Necklace with Sterling Silver
- 18k white gold (Au750)
- Genuine Turquoise
- Total weight: 4.91g
- Total Carat Weight: 21.7
- Authenticity backed by 100% money-back guarantee
- Authenticity card included
IDEAL PRESENT: Order the Baikalla™ gemstone pendant for yourself or as a thoughtful present for a friend or loved one and you can be sure to win their appreciation! Whether on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or other special occasions, this necklace will be a hit!
|Approx: T & G Weight:||Total Weight: 4.91 g|
|Chain Width:||1 mm|
|Material:||18k White Gold Plated Sterling Silver|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Original Drop|
|Genuine Arizona PersianBlue Turquoise,||Approx: T Weight:20 ct|
|Chain Length:||16-18 In ( Adjustable )|
|Necklace Pendant Dimensions(LWH):||36.8 mm * 10.2 mm * 10.2 mm|
|Chain Style:||Sterling Silver Wheat Chain|
|Approx: Primary Stone Type & Size:||Genuine Turquoise, Size: 21.7 * 10.2 mm|
* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique gemstone jewelry comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
* GUARANTEED--All our jewelry is made using only the finest quality natural gemstones and jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE--https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/gems-education