Baikalla™ "Classic Bangle" Genuine Burmese High Quality Jadeite Jade Bangle Bracelet (53.8mm) #152
* DETAILS--- This natural Burmese Jadeite bangle is a beautiful light green all throughout and beautiful patterns of lavender as seen in the pictures. The texture is very smooth even throughout the bangle, very beautifully translucent under the light. This bangle is characterized by beautiful lavender-green patches. The bangle does have a beautiful, simple, luxurious look to it. Very good for daily wear. Jadeite jade is a tough stone, Making jade a perfect stone for a daily wear bangle. It.s a unique gift for you and your love.
|Approx. TW:||50.62 g|
|Approx. Thickness:||8.63 mm|
|Material:||Genuine Burmese Jadeite Jade|
|Approx. Width||11.36 mm|
|Style:||Princess Half Round|
|Approx Circumference:||6.5 in|
* GUARANTEED--All our jade jewelry is made using only the finest quality genuine jade. Available focusing on style, quality, and uncompromising attention to detail.
* IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR — With the timeless simplistic design, in the office or out with the girls.
* GIFT READY BOX, BEST IDEAL GIFT---This unique bangle comes in a pretty jewelry box, ready for your special presentation - a special sentimental surprise for men, boys, lover, girlfriend, wife, best friend, mother, daughter, grandma, and family or any significant one on Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father’s Day, Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving Day. Sharing happiness is so simple!
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
* LEARN MORE-- https://www.baikalla.com/blogs/jade-education