Baikalla™ "Classic Double Halo" 18k White Gold Natural Imperial Green Jadeite Engagement Ring With Diamonds
* ORIGINAL DESIGN --- Inspired by the natural beauty of genuine Burmese Imperial Green Jadeite, the rich, beautiful apple green color is found on no other stone. This one of a kind engagement ring combines the natural beauty of the extremely rare gem with everyday luxury. Exquisite designs add details to admire and uniqueness to your everyday memento.
- 18k white gold (Au750)
- Genuine Burmese Imperial Jadeite Jade
- Total weight: 4.48g
- Total Carat Weight: 0.507ct
- Authenticity backed by 100% money-back guarantee
- Authenticity card included
This ring features a round cabochon 3.682ct Jadeite. Color is photographed exactly to the actual stone, it's free of any inclusions that are visible to the naked eye. Very rare for a stone this size. The design is simplistic yet elegant. The ring is very exquisite with diamonds. Baikalla artisans are dedicated to combining beautiful gemstones with modern-day luxury. The essence of this 3.682 ct imperial green jadeite is unleashed by the strikingly brilliant diamonds and the simplistic yet intricated setting design that keeps the originality of the rare gem.
Total Weight: 4.48 g
Shoulder Width: Approx. 2.63 mm
Top Height: Approx. 9.20 mm
Shank Base Width: Approx. 2.03 mm
Shank Base Thickness: Approx. 1.2 mm
Material: 18 k Solid White Gold (AU 750)
Surface Finish: Polished
Primary Stone Shape: Cabochon
Primary Stone Size: 11.3 mm x 8.4 mm,
Primary Stone Weight: TW: 3.682 ct
Ring Back Design: open back
Approx. Top Dimensions: 16.98 *14.23 *9.20 mm
Primary Stone Type: Genuine Imperial Jadeite Jade
Secondary Stone Type: Genuine Diamonds
Secondary stone Weight: 0.507 ct
* JADE CULTURE---Genuine Jade has been a symbol of luck, wealth, health, and protection in many Asian cultures for a very long time. Across the world, many cultures have treasured this gemstone for centuries because it is believed to bring the wearer wealth and good fortune. Also, as investments and inheritance for generations to come.
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or NO photo editing software is used. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* PERSONALIZED JEWELRY---We welcome special orders and personalized customization. Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our jade department team will happy to serve you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
We offer complimentary, free 2-3 days shipping via USPS first-class for domestic (US) orders. (Excluding weekends and holidays.)
For expedited shipping, packages will arrive via USPS priority mail express at a $35 charge, and arrives within 1-2 business days. (Excluding weekends and holidays.)
-All orders are able to be tracked via your conformation email or right here.
Here at Baikalla we believe that what is best for our customers is what is best for us.
A lot of customer worry that they might be buying fake jade when shopping online, but we are here to take the guessing out of buying jade.
* GUARANTEED--We stand behind every single piece of jewelry we sell, the descriptions are GUARANTEED to match the piece you receive.
100% genuine jade guarantee
100% high-quality guarantee
100% satisfaction guarantee
Our authenticity guarantee is backed by our 100% lifetime money back guarantee. If you find out the jade item you bought from us is treated, not genuine jade. We will reimburse you full refund, plus all the cost incurred if this happens.
All of our jade have been hand selected, been through the hands of jade experts before they go out to you. There is no mistake. All our jade are natural, untreated jade.
We welcome special orders and personalized customization.
-All pieces over $10,000 enjoy a complimentary GIA report, if you would like one for your next piece. Reach out and we will help you!
Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our support team will be happy to serve you!
Genuine jade has been a symbol of luck, wealth, good health, and protection in many Asian cultures for thousands of years.
Across the world, many cultures have treasured this gemstone for centuries, because it is believe to bring the wearer wealth and good fortune. Also as investments and inheritance for generations to come.
We are proud to offer only authentic jade. Guaranteed.
Here at Baikalla, we believe that what is best for you, our customers.
Is what's best for all of us.
That's why we have a hassel-free, free 30 days return policy. (exclusions apply)
You can shop in confidence with us.