Baikalla™ "Ethiopian Opal" 18k gold Ethiopian Opal Pendant W/Diamonds
* Design concept: Opals are one of the rarest, prettiest stones out there. This piece features a stone and many diamonds. Inspired by the natural beauty of the stone, the setting keeps the originality of the stone, without taking it away from the stone.
- 18k white gold (Au750)
- Genuine Ethiopian Opal
- Authenticity backed by 100% money-back guarantee
* IDEAL PRESENT: Order the Baikalla™ gemstone pendant for yourself or as a thoughtful present for a friend or loved one and you can be sure to win their appreciation! Whether on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or other special occasions, this necklace will be a hit!
Read more about opal: gia.edu/opal.
* ORIGINAL DESIGN----- Designed by Baikalla Jewelry, natural Ethiopian opal, classic and elegant. It looks very luxurious and exquisite. It's a perfect love gift for yourself and your love.
* BEST GIFT FOR HER--- Trendy and elegant necklace is suitable for women and girls on any occasion. You can gift it to yourself, friend, lover, girlfriend, wife, sister, daughter, grandma, and mother at Valentine’s Day present, Birthday, Mother’s Day, Anniversary, and Christmas.
* TOP QUALITY JEWELRY---Handpicked, natural gemstones. Our gemstones are imported directly from the source and represent the finest luster & quality. All our products are accompanied by a natural Gemstones Guarantee. If you have any questions about the product, please free to contact us, or you can return it and get a refund. All our jewelry is packaged in a beautiful gift box.
* MATCHING--- The combination of classic shape fire opal adds an irresistible sparkle to your daily look. It is a perfect match for any evening gown, cocktail dress, wedding dress or blouse, and jeans.
* Specifications: approx.
T Weight: 4.13 g
Material: 18k White Solid Gold
Dimensions: 21.93 mm *12.91 mm *8.5 mm
Surface Finish: Polished
Primary Stone Size & Weight: 11.05 mm *8.68 mm, TW: 2.56 ct
Primary Stone Shape: Oval
Primary Stone Type: Genuine Ethiopian Fire-Opal
Secondary Stone: Genuine Diamonds
Approx. Diamond Size: 1mm
Diamond Clarity: S1
Diamond Color: G-H
Total Diamond Carat Weight: 0.146ct,
** NOTE**---We do our utmost taking photos to be the same as the actual item, however, the color may vary from monitor to monitor. NO enhancement of the color or the texture. Kindly feel free to contact us for more photos or with any questions prior to your checkout. We are always very happy to help you.
* APPRECIATE ALL---Thank you for your trust & Thanks for shopping with us.
We offer complimentary, free 2-3 days shipping via USPS first-class for domestic (US) orders. (Excluding weekends and holidays.)
For expedited shipping, packages will arrive via USPS priority mail express at a $35 charge, and arrives within 1-2 business days. (Excluding weekends and holidays.)
-All orders are able to be tracked via your conformation email or right here.
All of our jade, are guaranteed to be natural.
A lot of customer worry that they might be buying fake jade when shopping online, but we are here to take the guessing out of buying jade.
* GUARANTEED--We stand behind every single piece of jewelry we sell, the descriptions are GUARANTEED to match the piece you receive.
100% genuine jade guarantee
100% high-quality guarantee
100% satisfaction guarantee
Our authenticity guarantee is backed by our 100% lifetime money back guarantee. If you find out the jade item you bought from us is treated, not genuine jade. We will reimburse you full refund, plus all the cost incurred if this happens.
All of our jade have been hand selected, been through the hands of jade experts before they go out to you. There is no mistake. All our jade are natural, untreated jade.
-All pieces over $10,000 enjoy a complimentary GIA report, if you would like one for your next piece. Reach out and we will help you.
Please feel free to ask us any questions about genuine jade. Our support team will be happy to serve you!
Genuine jade has been a symbol of luck, wealth, good health, and protection in many Asian cultures for thousands of years.
Across the world, many cultures have treasured this gemstone for centuries, because it is believe to bring the wearer wealth and good fortune. Also as investments and inheritance for generations to come.
We are proud to offer only authentic jade. Guaranteed.
Here at Baikalla, we believe that what is best for you, our customers.
Is what's best for all of us.
That's why we have a hassel-free, free 30 days return policy. (exclusions apply)
You can shop in confidence with us.