What's Grade A B or C of jade?
About Grade A B or C, this only talk about Burmese Jadeite jade, Nephrite hasn't Grade A B or C.
* GIA Jadeite jade Certification: What is grade A, B, C jadeite jade?
* Simple to know:
* Grade A: Natural form, untreated. undyed jadeite jade;
* Grade B: Chemically treated and resin infused, Treated jadeite jade,
* Grade C: Treated and Dyed coloring Jadeite jade, ( C jadeite jade is almost * * Grade B+ C dyed Color )
* Grade Fake: Imitation, glasses or plastic, resin...
You may also like
Grade A Jadeite
These are the untreated, natural jadeite that are believed to bring good luck to the person who possesses the gem. All Baikalla Jewelry jade are guaranteed to be 100% natural.Ok, back on topic. Treated jade can be broken down to three different grades. The Grade B, Grade C, and Grade D.